[AT] Want to see all your ATIS friends' abodes from the sky--incolor!?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Nov 11 10:48:33 PST 2006

You found it, John, but it is in northwestern NJ, not NY. I am about 15
miles from the PA border (the Delaware River). And that "road" is really
only a gravel lane, but it shows up black on the satellite image.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

There is not such a cradle of democracy upon the earth as
the Free Public Library, this republic of letters, where
neither rank, office, nor wealth receives the slightest
consideration. -Andrew Carnegie, industrialist (1835-1919)