[AT] Re: NAA Grader Blade

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Fri Nov 10 12:19:19 PST 2006

Dave,

I'm a little late in replying but for snow work I would definitely go with
the 7 foot.  The reason is an 8 foot would be too hard to get.  I have a 6
and a 7 on my 641 and wish they were both 7 footers to get outside the
tractor width when angled.  If you're confused, I have a blade on each end
of the tractor.  Power and traction are never a problem.

http://members.toast.net/gwill/album/Tractors/Ford/%2760%5F641/leftrear.jpg

George Willer