[AT] Want to see all your ATIS friends' abodes from thesky--incolor!?

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Fri Nov 10 09:32:09 PST 2006

Ralph can you give us some kind of address to check and see what is shown
for your place.

Google Earth used to have another database called the Legacy database for a
choice when you logged in.  The Legacy database showed my house and garage
in good detail, on the database they are using now The Primary database it
is just a blur.

I had purchased the program last year when the Primary database was
available because of the detail for my existing house and for the new
property we bought.  Then they did away with the Legacy database.

Look up 5601 Osprey Ln.  Freeland, WA   That is where my house is.  Just a
blur.  If you go Southeast about 8 miles from my place that is the type of
detail you used to see for my place.

Bruce Fallon
Freeland WA. 98249
bfallon at whidbey.com