[AT] Oliver 770

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 9 11:00:58 PST 2006

Hi,, does anyone know what size the axles are on a  Oliver 770 diesel tractor ?
I need some 9 bolt hubs for Farmall 560, and they are 2 3/4.
I dont know about Oliver tractors.
And was hoping some one on the list knowed, or had a tractor they could measure for me. For I found a set off Oliver 770 D, but the owner got rid of the tractor, an I cannot get a good measurement from the owner. He says 2 1/2  sometimes and 2 3/4 other times ???
I only need them if... they are for       a 2 3/4" axle
Kevin Mosier