[AT] Homebuilding a trailer

David A. Laughead Jr. daljr at bright.net
Tue Nov 7 17:56:10 PST 2006

That was a concern of mine but I am hoping I will be OK since I went by the
measurments on the plans for the neck height. I did measure the uprights on
my camper and they are shorter than what I have made the ones for the
flatbed so I should be OK. I have a '98 Chev 3/4 4x4 diesel and a '98 1/2
4x4 gasser.