[Ford-ferguson] NAA grader blade

Paul and Mary Thicke pmthicke at centurytel.net
Tue Nov 7 18:46:35 PST 2006

I have a TO-20 Ferguson which is approximately the size of a 8N Ford.  My
preferences are for a 5' box blade, 6' grader blade, and 7' landscape rake.
After getting the landscape rake, I rarely use the grader blade anymore.
The rake works well with both gravel and leveling dirt.  The box blade with
the adjustable shanks is a must if you need to level and move a lot of dirt
and it will really work the tractor in the tough stuff.  For a rotary mower
a 5' works well and I have a 5' finish mower but would like to try a 6' to
see if it would work ok over uneven terrain.

Paul

Subject: [Ford-ferguson] NAA grader blade

Want to get a 3 pt grader blade for my NAA.

Considering either 5 ft or 6 ft, from TSC.

Outside width of tractor is 5.5 ft,.

Would it handle a 6, or would it be happier with a 5?

Thanks
Dave

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com