[Ford-ferguson] Re: Ford-ferguson Digest, Vol 30, Issue 4

Chris Britton c.britton at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 7 11:04:55 PST 2006

Go for a 6' blade.  many times you will be running it angled anyway.. thus
reducing the side to side width.

A grader blade generally drags less dirt han a box blade.  I've seen a
tractor handle a larger grader  blade, where dirt can spill out the sides,
vs a box blade that digs in and totes the dirt.  Many box blades can 'dig'
better than the average grader blade.

Soundguy