[AJD] Model B Rod Torque

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Tue Nov 7 08:48:19 PST 2006

Over on the stationary engine list they claim beer cans make the best
shimstock.  Or maybe it's the process that makes it so desirable.

I've never had the need for more shims, since as engines wear you take shims
out, not put more in.  I bought a whole box of shims years ago at an
auction.  If you send me a picture and dimensions maybe I have what you
need.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.