[AT] NAA grader blade

Rick Weaver Rick_Weaver at hilton.com
Tue Nov 7 06:09:11 PST 2006

Just my opinion, get the 5'.  I've found that implements wider than my
tractor get caught on things.  With the 5' you don't even have to worry
or look if the implement will fit when you go between two trees or other
obstructions.  The 6' one you'll get a sore neck from turning around and
checking it if you do a lot of close work.

Rick Weaver