[AT] Homebuilding a trailer

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 5 20:08:29 PST 2006

Dave its looking good, cheap iron ?
I sure would like to find 100` of 3-4" pipe pretty close to here. I am
making a couple round bale haulers out of trailer axles. And only want to go
1 bale wide.
We been using a hog of a bale mover that is 2 bale wide. and the roads are
narrower than the hauler, an the bridges are worse.
The other drivers on the rd think or dont care, but I do NO problems is my
motto.
The 1 bale wide is able to haul 5 bale,
opposed to the 2 wide road HOG hauling 1 more !
ironman