[AT] Homebuilding a trailer

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Sun Nov 5 19:00:44 PST 2006

I wish I was halfway decent with a welder, looks like it might be fun to
design and build a trailer such as yours.  Will my welding skills,
however, I'm kinda lucky to get the 2 pieces to hold together against
gravity much less a load.

BTW, I passed a very nice Minnie Mo U (I think), on it's way from SC to
IL to have the motor "massaged."  Or that's what the driver of the Dodge
dually pulling the trailer told me.

Ed