[Farmall] F450 Switch question

Jim Kordick jkor1 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 5 10:15:23 PST 2006

It has always worked before.  The problem has just popped up recently.   I
will
try a new switch.    Thanks

From: "Jim Becker" <jim.becker at verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Farmall] F450 Switch question
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 09:45:53 -0600

The problem is within the parts that were installed when it was converted to
an alternator.  Since I don't know what parts were installed, or how, I am
not going to try to outguess how to diagnose the problem.  If you have just
done the conversion and the problem has been there ever since, you didn't
get the conversion right.

If it were a stock system, I would give some suggestions.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Kordick" <jkor1 at hotmail.com>