[Farmall] F450 Switch question

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Nov 5 07:53:33 PST 2006

It does sound like a defective switch. I have just the reverse problem
on my F 560D - I have to have the switch in just the right position to
have it work (the only way I can tell is when the fuel gauge moves).

Or it could be something wrong in the way the ignition is wired...

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ