[AT] Spam/Phish> Battery Issues - Charging

LeRoy Price III leroy_price3 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 5 07:50:13 PST 2006

Guys,

I guess I'm of the tatitude that you plug a battery charger on a battery and
it charges (yes I know batteries get old and go bad).  For the most part I
have 2 batteries purchased in 2005 and they were low since I couldn't turn
over my MH Pacer or Allis B with them.

Sooooooo, I purchased a new NAPA Battery charger, read the instructions and
put one on (they are outside and its a bit cold here in the northeast of
PA).  Reading the meter on the charger it got up to 50%.  Its been there for
18 hours and now its starting to lose percentage (ie dropping below 50%).

Now the instruction mention it may take up to 33 hours to get a full charge
on a battery at a 2Amp trickle at 70 degrees.  Is this thing charging or am
I just burning it up?

LeRoy