Spam/Phish> Re: [AT] Spam/Phish> Battery Issues - Charging

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sun Nov 5 08:28:22 PST 2006

LeRoy sounds as though the charger is doing its job if the percentage
continues to drop.  When the battery voltage is low the charge percentage
will be high. As the battery voltage gets up to near the voltage that the
charger is suppling the percentage will fall.

The percentage will probably never fall to zero as there is always some
current drain within the battery. When the percentage is near 10% or perhaps
more it will probably crank the engine.

Remember that each hour charge at 2 amps. is only two ampere hours.  If you
consider the capacity of a fully charged battery, it takes a long time at  2
amps to fill it up.

Hope this helps