[Farmall] H Charging Problem

Larry Holderman l-d-holderman at kconline.com
Sat Nov 4 18:37:49 PST 2006

George:  I have a IH B with a switch like you are talking about.  That
tractor has a 3 brush generator with a cutout and the switch has a high/low
charge like you are talking about.  I have restored many tractors and in my
younger days worked on them for a living and I have never ran into this kind
of problem.  I was just the opposite no charge instead of too much.   Is it
possilbe that a generator is putting out much more than normal and soon it
will take a brand new regular out?  I hope not as the one today at NAPA cost
$65.00  ouch   Larry