[Farmall] Re:M starter switch

Michael Dixon mpmbd at yadtel.net
Sat Nov 4 09:34:28 PST 2006

Was your original insulation paper? Neighbor called me in a panic. He was
getting ready to load his tractor for a show and the battery was down. He
had washed the tractor the previous day. My diagnosis was that the
insulation on the starter switch was soaked and placed a drain of about 1
volt on the battery. He skipped the show, bought a new starter switch and
had no more problem. Your repair looks really good.