[AT] JD 3 pt parts needed.

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Nov 4 10:55:50 PST 2006

Don:

There are some JD 2640 three point hitch parts on eBay in eBay stores right
now. Looks like NOS/or reproduction parts. Do a search on "Deere 2640 hitch"
and include searching in [title and description].

Here are a couple eBay auction #'s:

7598689225

7605313750

If you can get your hands on a Parts Catalog and then searching on the key
part numbers using a Google search, it might lead you to something as well.
I suspect you can get into a 2640 Parts catalog on:

http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servle
ts.HomePageServlet_Alt

Also you might go to your local John Deere dealer. They can check nationwide
to see if any JD dealers in the US have the required parts in stock.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

"Experience is a series of non-fatal mistakes."

www.deerelegacy.com