[AT] Old IH hammer mill

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Nov 3 09:45:00 PST 2006

I've been dragging home more old rusty iron. My Case hammer mill has
some serious repair issues that I haven't yet resolved and I am looking
at bringing this old IH mill back into service. Picked it up from a
neigbours yard, one of the items that didn't make it into the auction
sale. The bearings seem good, no major problems other than some rust
through in the lower sheet metal that can hopefully be patched. I
thought it was about 1950s vintage but this IH logo on the fibre drive
pulley makes me think its a lot older, maybe 1930s. If this link works
you can see a picture of the logo. Opinions and educated guesses are
welcome.
http://hotimg1.fotki.com/b/142_165/25_237/Hammermillpulley-vi.jpg

http://hotimg2.fotki.com/b/142_165/25_237/IHMill-vi.jpg

Ralph in Sask.