[Farmall] More M electrical problems

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Thu Nov 2 20:21:37 PST 2006

> If you can't find plastic of the right thickness,
> you can try using heavy card stock.

Carl, that's what the original insulation looks like.  It's still in good
shape around the upper post, the one that hadn't moved, but it was all
frazzled and chewed and torn around the lower one.

I had some styrene plastic sheet of about the right thickness left over from
some model-making I was doing a couple of years ago, so I put together a
little insulator to replace the part that had been all chewed up.  I haven't
put it back on the tractor and tested it yet but I'm sure it'll work--too
simple not to.

Pictures are at http://www.vinsonfarm.net/M_switch.html.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio