[AT] Farmall F-12 with Wakashaw engine

Terry Welch terry1955 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 2 17:46:32 PST 2006

There is a F-12 with a Waukesha a couple of miles from me. It has been seeting out side for over 50 years. The owner will not sell and it is just wasting away.

Keith Kinney <kkinney at herculesengines.com> wrote:  The first few thousand (I think 3000) F-12's were manufactured with
the Wakashaw FC engine. Those made after that used and engine of
their own design. You have a very desirable tractor.
Keith
www.herculesengines.com

At 04:07 PM 11/2/2006, you wrote:
>I suspect what is special about it is that very few were shipped
>with that engine, so parts might be somewhat scarce.
>
>Mike
>
>John Wilkens wrote:
>>Just bought a decent F-12 with a Wakashaw engine instead of the
>>usual IH engine. Anythng special about this? John
>> In the wide-open spaces of NE Oregon
>
>--
>Mike Sloane
>Allamuchy NJ