Sticky digicam (was [AT] OT

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Nov 2 06:36:30 PST 2006

Mattias,

Chucks web reference can explain it better than I can.  It is a little can
of jelly like stuff with alcohol in it that people used years ago to keep
food trays, etc. hot.  You just take the top off of it and set it on fire.
I have heard that alcoholics who couldn't get any real wiskey to drink would
drink the Sterno but because it was denatured it would make them sick or
kill them if they drank too much.  It was legend among the drunks that you
could strain it or other forms of denatured alcohol through bread and it
would somehow not be poison when it came out the other side of the bread.  I
wouldn't suggest you try it.

Charlie