[AT] S.E. IN, N. KY, S.W. OH

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon May 29 12:09:27 PDT 2006

I don't think he's making it that far north, Farmer.  I conversed with
him a couple times about routes across Kentucky and Tennessee that save
gas, time, and mental anguish.  He stayed with relatives in the
Huntingburg area over the weekend and is headed to Dayton via Louisville
and then back home.

Larry