[AT] RE: Yanmar

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu May 25 16:11:27 PDT 2006

Hey Andy, speaking of SIAM, a good friend of mine from south of Atlanta
is bringing one of his classic Power Kings up for the show (an early
model with tiller steering).  I'll be there with Ol' 191, and I'm trying
to convince some local collectors to bring in tractors also.  So
there'll be at least two of us crazy guys dressed in orange during that
weekend.

Larry