[AT] Tractor Hauler / Portland mudder...

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat May 20 04:09:21 PDT 2006

Looks to me like you bought her Farmer!  I guess you are RealFarmer.  Should
do a nice job for you if it's as advertized.
Only one thing I noticed.  Make sure you keep the key in your pocket and the
garage door shut and bolted.  Based on that ring in her nose it appears she
has a habit of straying.

Charlie