[Farmall] Fram F-4/C-4 Oil Filter

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Sat May 13 20:22:00 PDT 2006

Tony,

I looked up Purolator P-34 on the FRAM oil filter conversion chart and it
says it crosses to a C4P.  It must be a newer version of the C-4 I'd guess.
  It'd be worth looking into if Walmart or any modern FRAM dealer would
carry or could order it.

There is a Purolator P-34 on EBAY.  Not cheap but says its new.

http://cgi.ebay.com/OLD-VINTAGE-1940s-50s-PUROLATOR-P-34-OIL-FILTER-REFILL_W0QQitemZ6606350855QQcategoryZ418QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Mike