[Farmall] Difficult F14

Ross Long relong at dybb.com
Sat May 6 14:51:48 PDT 2006

I found out what the problems was, it was sticking valves.  They seem real
loose when not running, but I started it without the valve cover on and
sprayed wd-40 on the valves when it started to miss and that stopped the
miss.  A fee minutes after I spray the valves it will start to miss again.

Anyone have any ideas how to get these valves not to stick.  It was
overhauled and the head was redone shortly before it was stored for a number
of years.  They must be a little too tight.

Ross