[AT] Tire reversing

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sat May 6 11:22:26 PDT 2006

I can tell you why you want to run ag treaded tires backwards on a 2wd
machine like a garden tractor or golf cart. They grab and steer MUCH
better that way when there is no power assist to help them. I run ag
treads on my Cub Cadet in the winter because it won't steer with the
blower down and moving snow.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York