[AT] Engine Overhaul

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon May 1 15:19:30 PDT 2006

A third of a pedal is probably "like new" condition.  Take a look in the
inspection holes on either side of the bell housing.  If things look to
be in order (no pieces or parts flying around loose, etc) then leave it
alone.  "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"  That clutch is a
Borg-Warner.  It's identical to the WWII Jeep and early 50's Crosley
automobile.

Larry