[AT] Farmall C Complete Engine

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon May 1 08:04:11 PDT 2006

On 1 May 2006 at 8:32, pga2 at hot1.net wrote:

> Don't forget that the same em\ngine was also used in the A and B Farmalls
> as well. Also, you can use a C123 engine from a Super A or Super C and their
> decendants as well. Won't be 100% original, but there are sure a lot of A's
> B's and C's with them installed. Good luck in your search.
>
> Phil

	I would only add to check out power units on combines, balers etc. Even old
 carnival ride engines.
	Some salvage yard guys know these old engines well and can tell you a lot about them.
Sadly a lot of complete old tractors etc are hitting the salvage yards right now with the current
high price of scrap. A local salvage yard guy might be willing to give you a heads up if you tell
him what you need. The smart ones will expend a little extra effort just to please a customer.
They know that if these current high prices go in the dumper that they will need every friendly
customer they can get.

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Refurbished Shopsmith's
Good used SPT's
http://www.indiana-robinson.0catch.com/