[Farmall] International Harvester Model 10 trailer

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 30 19:00:27 PDT 2006

I have one cousin with a IH dump trailer--probalby built in the
70"s---fairly nice outfit, about 5' x 10' with a wood floor. It was painted
yellow with a black tongue.

I have another cousin that has an all metal IH trailer. Been years since I
saw it but I believe it was all metal. Not sure of the vintage on this one.

Wish I could be of more help other than to say IH did sell trailers.

John