[AT] Oil filter question... (second try)

Dallas and Kathy pinecrestdairy at acsnet.com
Tue May 30 04:55:25 PDT 2006

It doesn't surprise me that the Kawasaki filters are as high as they are. I
have a 3010 Mule diesel. I lost the fuel cap somehow.  I went to the
Kawasaki dealer thinking it would not cost much, after all, it is just a
little plastic cap. right?  $50.00 including tax. Needless to say, I told
them to forget it, and I walked out. The orange fuel cap off of my C Allis
fits .   So now, I have a Mule with as orange fuel cap.  Dallas