[AT] Please help Identify

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Mon May 29 11:12:19 PDT 2006

A commutator at one end, and multiple slip rings at the other, with
lab-type terminals.

First guess was a DC to AC converter, or vice versa, with multiple DC or AC
output voltages, for lab use.

Drehstrom means three phase, so it looks like it takes either DC or single
phase AC and produces
multiple 3 phase outputs, maybe both single + 3 phase, or both delta and Y.

3 phase is pretty confusing to understand, so this would be a very handy
teaching tool.

Max Kohl made lab equipment for teaching

http://www.sil.si.edu/DigitalCollections/Trade-Literature/Scientific-instruments/CF/SIsingle-recordpiece.cfm?CompanyName=Max%20Kohl%20%20A.G.

Dave