[AT] Oil filter question... (second try)

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Mon May 29 07:58:27 PDT 2006

 I dont know about the Briggs filters yet. But our kawasaki mule 1000 takes
the same oil filter as 2000 KIA sportage. And they are about 3-4 $  Instead
of 15+ at Kawasaki dealer.  And plugs are 3 times cheaper at NAPA for this
mule just have to cross the numbers to, I think it was a 74 Toyota something
?
Tractor ref the mule is good to pull start a tractor after the crank whacks
yer hand real good a time or two.