[AT] Craftsman wrenches

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Sun May 28 06:57:52 PDT 2006

I have some old Craftman tools here that were made in the good old USA
and I have done just about any abuse to them and they take it, Richard
you have some from Japan, I have a couple made in Tiawan, there is a
definate difference in the quality of then and now. I prefer Snapon or
proto myself. It is no fun trying to loosen a tight nut and having the
ratchet skip teeth and your hand smacks the corner of a casting.. Ed