[AT] Craftsman wrenches

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 06:59:04 PDT 2006

John,
I still like their wrenches.  A Sears rep did tell me
that the quality has gone down over the years due to
price.  Sears apparently wishes to compete with Lowes,
Home Depot, etc., rather that Snap-on or Mac.
Still have the warranty and everything.
I personally like the feel of Craftsman over any other
wrench,  means a lot when you use them 10 hours or so
a day.
I have spread both Snap-on and Mac wrenches also,
sometimes you gotta do whatcha gotta do to get it
done.  Enough force can do wonders! <g>
I may or may not have put that 8ft pipe on my 2ft
breaker bar! <vbg>

Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan