[AT] OT Bicycle mechanics.

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 06:25:56 PDT 2006

Charlie,
We had one in Kalamazoo until about 15 years ago (he
met an umtimely demise).  The man was somewhere
between old and ancient and did nothing but bicycles.
Everybody went to him unless they had the latest,
greatest, hybred racer.  He had literally everthing,
somewhere in the mess <g>.  Kept my kids bikes running
due to him.

Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan