[Farmall] Some ads from the 5/27 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun May 28 03:00:06 PDT 2006

When I go through the Mailbox Markets listings, I look for stuff that
looks "interesting" to me from an antique tractor standpoint; otherwise
the messages would be huge. If you are looking for implements, compact
diesel, or other items, go directly to <www.lancasterfarming.com> and
check out the searchable (paid) classifieds and (free) Mailbox Markets
listings.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

There is only one way to achieve happiness on this terrestrial ball, and
that is to have either a clear conscience or none at all. -Ogden Nash,
author (1902-1971)