[AT] Plasma cutter OT

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri May 26 20:41:40 PDT 2006

A while back someone posted a question about a particular plasma cutter that
was inexpensive.  I made a mental note to ask a friend of mine what he
thought.  When I saw him a week or so later he said that the major expense
of plasma cutters is in the consumables not the purchase of the machine.  He
figured the cheap unit probably worked fine but had proprietary supplies
that were expensive.

The point being, you need to look at the overall cost of using it rather
than just the expense of buying the cutter.

Charlie