[AT] Fraud alert

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Fri May 26 21:18:07 PDT 2006

If you have postal money orders there is a number you can call and enter the
number, amount and issuing location number and it will verify if the order
is on record.  I have been playing with scammers and have $4250.00 of fake
postal money orders as well as over $4000.00 in fake Well Fargo checks.

Check I think it is USPS.com for the US Postal service site.

Bruce Fallon
Freeland WA. 98249
bfallon at whidbey.com