[AT] OT Bicycle mechanics.

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu May 25 06:07:05 PDT 2006

Come to think of it this old man might have done some lawn mower work too
but he was mostly known as a bicycle mechanic.  I guess back then there were
about as many bicycles as cars and many of them being used by adults.
There was another "character" in town.  I can't remember his name but he
always had a small home made sling shot with him.  He took great pleasure in
showing us boys how he could shoot.  He always shot from the hip and could
hit a bird on a light wire or tree limb almost without fail.  Now days I
guess they'd lock that old fellow up.

Charlie