[AT] Steering Wheel

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Wed May 24 19:46:28 PDT 2006

Krylon makes "Crystal Clear" in a rattle can that will work to protect your
hands and the wheel.

On 5/24/2006 9:27:05 PM, Duncan Denman (canuckiron at wightman.ca) wrote: > Hi
Folks, > > I was running the Massey Pony tonight and afterwards noticed how
the > steering wheel is turning my hands black. Not a big deal but annoying.
> This tractor won't see restoration untill at least next year. Does >
anyone have any suggestions on this? Was thinking about just sanding it > to
remove the oxidized layer or putting some clear coat on it. Thoughts?? >
Thanks, > Duncan > > -- > Duncan Denman > Ayton, Ontario > Canada > Antique
Gas Engines Tractors > Home Page > http://www.angelfire.com/ny/carrotpatch
H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA