[AT] OT Bicycle mechanics.

Brett Phillips bphillip at shentel.net
Wed May 24 18:07:58 PDT 2006

farmer:

They're called "angular contact" ball bearings.  I know that SKF has a
fairly complete line of them, and you can likely buy them from a bearing &
power transmission store near you.  The $16 price from the web page that you
posted seems to be a good deal though, especially when you're reasonably
sure they'll fit.  Bicycles, VW wheel bearings, and Waterloo built John
Deere 2-cylinder tractor governors are some places that stick in my mind as
applications.

Brett Phillips
Strasburg, VA
back to lurking...