[AT] Yanmar

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed May 24 17:20:54 PDT 2006

On 24 May 2006 at 16:15, Dave Ernst wrote:

> I rebuild a lot of old magnetos and from what I've found Kaman Industries
> can get or find most any bearing.
>
> Go here to look at their catalogue:
> https://ec.kamandirect.com/projectfiles/browse.jhtml
>
> Dave

	I have been talking (email) with a lady in the Kaman Indianapolis branch
for a week or two about several different Shopsmith bearings. They are a
fairly easy 1/2 hour up the interstate for me. Easy if you can call I-465 during
 rush hour easy. <(^¿^)>
	With all of the road trips we have been making, about the only place worse
than Indy's I-465 to drive was maybe the expressway up through Chicago with
 wall to wall construction. It wouldn't have been so bad except that they waited
until you were within 3inches of the exits before they posted a sign...      <(^¿^)>
	Kaman's branch is just about 10 minutes north of the Harbor Freight I go to.

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Refurbished Shopsmith's
Good used SPT's
http://www.indiana-robinson.0catch.com/