[AT] Yanmar

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Wed May 24 13:39:54 PDT 2006

It should be no problem getting the bearings, I needed a rather large
tapered bearing the axle of a Sears handy Farmer converison unit that
made a Model T or A ford into a tractor and went to the local
industrial bearing store and showede them the remains of the old one and
they look on the computer and said none in their store, but to come back
the next day and it would be there, a late 20's part. Ed