[AT] Yanmar

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Wed May 24 11:29:30 PDT 2006

Well I can't offer much here but, the best bet if you can't find a
dealer to look up the parts would be to take what you have to a
bearing specialty shop. I needed some bearings for an old Gehl
Hammermill many years ago. I took one of the bad bearings with me and
they were able to measure the exterior and interior dimensions and
given the way it mounted find a suitable replacement.

Brad