[AT] yanmar

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue May 23 19:40:38 PDT 2006

Farmer, you "need" a vineyard tractor.  I saw several brands of them
working in among the grapes in Germany a few years ago.  Strange looking
beasts -- maximum width of the whole tractor is about 30 inches. On most
models that means that the driver's seat has to be well in front of the
rear wheels otherwise there isn't enough space between the wheels
without "burnishing your cheeks."  The tractors give the impression of
having been put sideways in a large vise and squeezed.

Larry