[AT] yanmar

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue May 23 17:44:12 PDT 2006

On 23 May 2006 at 10:53, DAVIESW739 at aol.com wrote:

> Farmer When I brought my 1977 Kubota home the wheels were set to  the narrow
> position I reset them out to the widest position and it made all the
> difference in the world I would think that you can do the same with the Yanmar
> Tractor.  At any rate its well worth the effort.
>
> Walt  Davies
> Cooper Hollow Farm
> Monmouth, OR 97361
> 503 623-0460

	I already have a dozen wide tractors, I want this one "because"
 it is narrow...   <(^¿^)>
	It would fit around inside of the barns and I could park it in an
 empty horse stall. It would also fit between the pumpkin rows in
the early stages of growth.

--
"farmer"

I try to take one day at a time but sometimes several days attack
me at once.   :-)

Refurbished Shopsmith's
Good used SPT's
http://www.indiana-robinson.0catch.com/