[Steam-engine] oil/

Andy glines pioneersop96 at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 06:13:14 PDT 2006

There are also holes drilled from the reservoir into
the bearing.  I assume that you put cotton waste into
these holes to oil the bearing.  If the oil goes down
through the oil holes why is there a pipe sticking up
in the center of the reservoir?  Maybe the oil holes
were added to the reservoir at a later date??  If this
is a wick oiler does that mean that I would have to
retract the wick from the tube when I stop running and
want to stop oiling.  There is some kind of redundancy
that i can't figure out here.

Andy Glines
Evansville, IN