[AT] Cockshutt 560

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon May 22 22:02:34 PDT 2006

Hi Joe
Being a long time Cockshutt guy I would lean toward the 560. One point to
consider is if it has power steering though. These tractors were heavy
enough steering without P.S. and adding a front end loader could make them
extremely heavy steering.
That Perkins diesel in the 560 is a good economical choice and they seem to
be pretty trouble free although not as smooth as the old Buda six cylinder.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/